HOME | TAKE A TRIP | IMPACT
- Healthcare services through 45,000+ patient visits in 4 clinics.
- Average 97% immunization rate.
- 10,000 malaria and dengue workshops.
- Average 1,600 people per year in family planning.
- Average 1,000 women per year in pre and postnatal care.
- Physical therapy to approximately 250 people per year.
- 60+ extremely malnourished children in lifesaving nutrition counseling.
- 300+ students graduated from 3 schools.
- Dozens of students given public school scholarships.
- Average of 40 rural kindergarten teachers trained per year.
- Six kindergartens and one local library established.
- 150+ cattlemen trained in best practices.
- 350+ family gardens planted.
- Average 4,000 local livestock given veterinary treatment per year.
- Local dairy farmers’ co-op established.
- Coffee farmers’ co-op established.
- 4,000+ construction projects completed.
- 200 community members trained in leadership.
- Partnerships between nearly 200 North American mission trip teams and villages.
- Nearly 8,500 children in Bible schools per year.
- Average 1,500 participants in annual regional prayer gathering.
- 1,600+ Bibles and other religious publications distributed.
- 70+ new pastors trained.
- 50 worship services for employees and volunteer teams per year.
- 30 churches refurbished.
- Local pastors’ association developed.
Annual Report Summary 2013 | Annual Report Summary 2012 | Annual Report Summary 2011 | Annual Report Summary 2010